ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhe...@tui.de>
Subject RE: New manual organization
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:02:07 GMT
I LOVE that approch :-))))!

It seems pretty complete to me - BTW: Will Antidote be part of 1.3? It's
quite usable, and I like it a lot, but there is still a lot to do until a
release candidate, IMHO. If we include Antidote, we should link the
Antidote-Docs!

Do we need a "no-frames" version? I think everyone has a browser, wich is
capable of frames, right?

I am no commiter but my 0.02&: +1 ;-) Great work!

Additionally: Can we exploit the "Dean's Icons" (like in Antidote) for
navigation-purpose, mainly in the left frame (home, next, back, etc.)?

Greetings,
Chris