ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhe...@tui.de>
Subject AW: Reserved words of XML-Tags in AntBuildFiles
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:59:03 GMT
So what is the conclusion?

Please tell us if:

1 - Wolf/Glen should modify the <vajload> task from
    <project> to <vajproject> (even if I have to fix 10+
    build files then :-()
or
2 - Simeon (or some one else at Antidoe) should implement
    contextsensitivity for parsing and building the
    project-tree!

If 1, it'll be nice, if we have it implemented before Ant
1.3 is released IMHO, for it's an optional task there!

If 2, it's ok for now, because Antidote still is in
developement, but should be implemented until relese ;-).

Perhaps a comitter could start a vote if tags should be
uniq reserved words!

Greetings,
Chris