ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: So, The Show Must Go On
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:20:23 GMT
Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com> wrote:

> and hopes he has drawn a picture that looks familiar to the
> inside...

I must admit that I've stayed away from many threads as soon as they
started to get personal, so I may have missed something.

It looks somewhat familiar, but "Accused of imposing his
implementation choices on the design specifications for the Ant 2.0
release" is not exactly what I remember - but then I'm might be too
involved with this to even come close to an objective view.

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> all in all I hope your email doesn't mean you are leaving Ant as
>> implied by the article at xmlhack.com.
>
> If I have misread Duncan's words, please feel free to tell so either
> through the "comment" feature we've recently added on xmlhack or by
> mail.

I think only Duncan could tell you, whether you've misread him - I'm
not sure, really.

> We are trying to be as objective and open as possible as value your
> opinion.

I didn't mean to imply anything else.

Thanks

        Stefan