ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: So, The Show Must Go On
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:25:05 GMT
Simeon Fitch <metasim@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking that it might be a really good idea if the contents of
> some of these emails where extracted and checked into some part of
> the cvs tree so that there is some centralized point for people to
> reference.

I've gone ahead and checked in Pete's mail together with my comments
from December and some additional stuff in docs/ant2/. This is just
the brainstorming that it is, no ordering of items, no formal
description.

I want to see this as a starting point, where anybody is welcome to
contribute. This should be formalized into a functional requirements
doc after we've settled on a feature set and _after_that_ we should
start talking about implementation issues.

> Since this is brainstorming, anything is allowed: requirements,
> designs, implementation approaches, whatever.

I'm not sure I want to talk about implementation at this point, but if
anybody else wants to do so, please use a different document in the
same directory, keep the requested-features.txt just what the name
implies.

Stefan