ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jay's javac refactoring once again
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:34:26 GMT
Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a need to turn off the adding of the Java run-time classes

<snip/>

> and I'd just as soon turn off the adding of the Ant system classes

<snip/>

> Does Sam's change already allow for that, or will I need to wait for
> Jay's changes to be committed as well?

The second can be done with Sam's change, just set build.sysclasspath
to "ignore". For the first Jay's patch needs to be committed as
well. This should happen on Friday (my timezone) the latest as I'm not
available this afternoon or tommorow - and I think we need to get this
final(?) issue settled.

Stefan