ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with the current bootstrap process
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:00:50 GMT
Hmm,

I've gone back and forth, tried jikes and several different JDKs, all
lead to the same result - the compiler picks up Constants.java from
the source file in src/main not build/src, no matter what I do.

I've tried to ensure a Constants.class has been built before, I've
specified the order in which the source directories should be searched
via <src path=...> - I've run out of ideas.

Is the current setup working for anybody? Does ant -version after a
bootstrap from a fresh cvs-update give anything useful for anybody? If
so, I have to conclude something's wrong with my setup and try to
nail down the problem in a new and clean environment.

Stefan