ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Tinderbox prototype source
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:33:02 GMT
I've posted the source at
It is rough, and not for the faint of heart.

At the present time, I've only provided a gen.bat and a win2k.xsl.  Porting
these to Unix would not be difficult.

I'm copying ant-dev, but my recommendation is the discussion be directed to
alexandria at this time.  Depending on feedback, this code could go into
(in my order of preference): alexandria, ant, or a new jakarta project.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Looks like I may have caught a bug:

Hopefully the knowledge that one of the changes present in the following
caused the problem will assist with the debugging:

View raw message