ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: So, The Show Must Go On
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:57:32 GMT
James Cook wrote:

>> I believe that this community has expressed very clearly that Duncan
>> is welcome here as an equal.  Duncan does not believe that this is fair.
>
> Bravo! This is exactly the sentiment that has been expressed, and I think
> it is the sentiment that was not properly captured by the XMLHack
article.

If by any chance that sound bite you quoted lives on (Eric, you still
listening?) then it too suffers from a sin of omission a more complete
statement would be:

   I believe that this community has expressed very clearly that Duncan is
   welcome here as an equal.  As the original author, Duncan does not
   believe that this is fair.

- Sam Ruby