ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: build.classpath and tinderbox builds
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 00:17:57 GMT
Jon Stevens wrote:

> > I don't want *any* of those jars in my classpath...
>
> Turbine and other projects of mine do the same exact thing though.

Not a problem any more.  I found that I couldn't convince you, so I simply
changed ant so that I can tell it to ignore you ;-)

Now all I have to do is to get you to stop breaking cocoon and jetspeed...

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Jon - take a look at the web page.  I'm getting a lot of cooperation,
including the Velocity folks - thanks!

P.S.  Everyone else - For those not in on the joke, Jon and I go way back.
;-)