ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <sstirl...@mediaone.net>
Subject Latest Ant 1.3a and <style> task
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 04:16:29 GMT
Hi,

It seems that the latest 1.3 alpha from CVS uses Xalan 2.  Is that right?
The reason I ask is that my previously working <style> tasks no longer work,
saying that javax.xml.transform.Source class could not be found.

After I downloaded the latest Xalan 2 (not from CVS, but from the main page
for Xalan 2 at xml.apache.org), and put it in my classpath, I got past the
NoClassDefFound (or was it ClassNotFound -- one or the other), but now a
style sheet that uses the usual XSL namespace no longer works -- I get a SAX
exception.

Anyway, I can send more data, but I'm at a different machine now.  The main
thing I wanted to know is, can I use the old Xalan by overriding this
behavior somehow?  And should the Ant docs be updated to specify this
change?

Best,

Scott Stirling