ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Chgrp and Chown or deprecate Chmod and add chrights?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:49:07 GMT
Guys,

Before you freeze, these 2 will be handy. I don't know when you're gonna
freeze the cvs tree, but I was also working on chrights (which calls chmod,
chgrp and chown), but I still have a little trouble calling them... Any tips
are appreciated. I could also make chrights so it's works on his own and
that we deprecate the chmod in 1.3.
I attached the 2, with a little "test" xml file, which shows its
functionality.
chrights is also in there as a test, with the properties I had in mind.

Mvgr,
Martin van den Bemt
mvdb.com