ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject Proposal?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:45:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

I love to create documentation, but programming is a lot higher on my list..
(except for today than..)
Most specs are in the grey stuff the brain ;-))
I have a question and I didn't look for the answer in any docs or source :
Are doclets already supported in Ant? I have a need for that (use a couple
of custom tags (e.g. parameters in servlets etc), custom config files, etc
to generate my javadocs). If not in ant, I'll have a go at it..
All also created chrights, chgrp, chown (nice copy & paste from chmod btw),
but I didn't test that yet in 1.2 and the latest sources. If I do : who to
mail this stuff to? (don't have cvs write access).

Mvgr,
Martin van den Bemt
mvdb@mvdb.com

" Why do we need documentation? we have the source ;-) "