ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Davis" <jsd2...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: Property substitutions (scoping)
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:31:27 GMT

Right.  Do the <property> elements inside <ant> set properties in the scope
of the nested ant project?  I guess what I'm getting at is:  If properties
have better scoping control (+1 by me), does this imply lexical or dynamic
scoping, or both?

'spose I could try it ;->

Josh Davis
jsd2000@bellatlantic.net