ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Davis" <jsd2...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: Ant.java + inhert proeprties flag
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:00:48 GMT

In the 1.2 release, the properties of the parent override those of the child
in <ant> and <antcall>.  Haven't tried the latest stuff from CVS yet (I'm a
chicken). :)

+1 for me on this idea, although the committers are nearing a 1.3 release so
this may have missed the train.

I've been working on a little modification to <ant> that has a
'propertyfile' attribute so the user can specify a file to load the
properties from.