ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Davis" <jsd2...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: Proposal?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:00:12 GMT
Martin,

I'll try your code out, I need a 'chgrp' task anyway, and I didn't see any
'chgrp', or 'chown' tasks in the 1.2 release, or in the latest CVS.  I'm
guessing you should just post it to ant-dev.  (At least I *think* that's
what your supposed to do... project leaders should feel free to correct me
on that)

I posted a 'cat' task yesterday as a zip file with sources, html doc, and
test cases... don't know if that's the right way to post new tasks.  Still
waiting for some advice on that.  I pre-appologize if it's up on the web
site.

Joshua Davis, YAOSN (Yet Another OpenSource Newbie)
pgmjsd@yahoo.com