ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/script ant.bat
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:10:20 GMT
Bill,

I don't mind. It depends on whether we feel the antrc_* scripts can make
non-local changes to the environment. As it stands they have that
possibility. They could have their own setlocal/endlocal if desired. If we
moved endlocal, the setlocal must be moved to the beginning too.

Thoughts?

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au