ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.bat
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:04:49 GMT

Not sure what your issue is here. It works fine for me with a classpath that
was not set

A fixed, predetermined classpath is nice for builds but is not compatible
with the building of optional classes. The tests for the presence of
required third party classes are all guaranteed to fail if you don't use the
system classpath. As it stands now, bootstrap uses a defined classpath but
build does not.

Conor