ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: versions
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 00:42:35 GMT
Steff,

No, there is no guarantee that they will compile. Firstly I could be in the
middle of a checkin in my time zone and the nightly build may checkout an
inconsistent set of source. And of course, I do sometimes check in code that
will not compile, for a  number of reasons, including differences between my
environment and that of the nightly build.

So, in general, no guarantees that it will compile or, even it does compile,
that it will actually work. You should check the build log which is
associated with each nightly build. That said, it is rare that ant's nightly
build has failed to build.

Conor