ant-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Luce <>
Subject RE: jar.parser
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:35:51 GMT
Are you still trying to solve that, because that would be nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald []
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 9:10 AM
Cc: Ant-Dev (E-mail)
Subject: Re: jar.parser

At 08:04  17/1/01 -0500, Marc Luce wrote:
>I noticed you set a jar.parser property in the file
if we
>want to use another parser.  Where and how is that property used?

Hmm - I guess I forgot to remove that ;) It used to be able to be set
anywhere and your build process would be automatically bootstrapped (ie no
twiddling of classpaths). Except I ran into a limitation (win9x scripting)
that made it impossible to do in all build environments so it was removed.
Since then the jars have been added into CVS repository so ...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message