ant-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Luce <marc.l...@blackbird.net>
Subject Compilation problem
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:11:44 GMT
I just got the latest version of the ant code this morning using CVS.  When
I attempt to compile my code using ant I get the following stack trace.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.DefaultCompilerAdapter.getCompileCla
sspath(DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:148
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.DefaultCompilerAdapter.setupJavacCom
mand(DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:193)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.Javac13.execute(Javac13.java:84)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:461)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)

Does anyone have any ideas?  I am attaching my build.xml, and the target I
am using is 'compile'.  My guess is that I am not setting some property
correctly to play nicely with the newly refactored javac.

 <<ant.properties>>  <<build.xml>>