ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Simeon H.K. Fitch" <simeon.fi...@mustardseedsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Info about Antidote
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:50:14 GMT

Thanks for the update. Maybe internally Ant 2.0 could use the more type-safe
approach (the first one), but allow the second scripy-way through such an
XSLT transformation. Then again this may be overly complicated. It will be
interesting 3 years from now if we will regret going one way or another....

sim