ant-dev mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Tips on developing on Ant... and keeping ant dev readable?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:22:58 GMT
It sounds like you figured this one out, but just in case anyone else was
interested in the answer or searching the mailing list archive, I thought
I'd put down the exact option needed to obtain this effect in Outlook 2000.

With the appropriate folder selected, ( I have a rule that redirects all my
ant-dev mail to an antdev folder ), select View->Current View->By
Conversation Topic.

K.C.