ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <dun...@x180.net>
Subject Re: So, The Show Must Go On
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:10:09 GMT
On 1/17/01 10:18 AM, "Diane Holt" <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are your ideas on where Ant2 should go really so diametrically opposed to all
> of the other proposals that you can't in fact bend to meet them at some point?

Diametrically opposed? Maybe not diametrically, but significant. I however
don't want to go into any kind of details at this point as the Ant-Dev
community has been through enough on this, and if I run up a list of
differences again, we'll have another flame war. I really don't want to see
that.

I'm sure that I won't be quiet for long, but right here and right now isn't
the time or place.

                                                                  !try; do()