ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <>
Subject Re: XMLizing docs for Ant?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2001 05:51:55 GMT
on 1/20/01 6:22 PM, "Peter Donald" <> wrote:

> I would like to initially work with stylebook as I know it but if we want
> to later we can switch to Anakia. I am sure Jon will be willing to help
> with that ;) (he was original dev of Anakia I believe). So as not to
> disturb the release process I would like to move the building to
> proposal/xml-docs and work from there until it is ready to be moved across
> to main section.

I really don't care what tool people use to do the transformation.

The Jakarta-site2 module is fully documented and even comes with an
"example" project website and is quite painless to use.

My only concern is that if you decide to not use the jakarta-site2
dependency that you acknowledge that you will agree to maintain the same
look and feel of the primary Jakarta site for consistency reasons.

View raw message