ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: XMLizing docs for Ant?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2001 05:51:55 GMT
on 1/20/01 6:22 PM, "Peter Donald" <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:

> I would like to initially work with stylebook as I know it but if we want
> to later we can switch to Anakia. I am sure Jon will be willing to help
> with that ;) (he was original dev of Anakia I believe). So as not to
> disturb the release process I would like to move the building to
> proposal/xml-docs and work from there until it is ready to be moved across
> to main section.

I really don't care what tool people use to do the transformation.

The Jakarta-site2 module is fully documented and even comes with an
"example" project website and is quite painless to use.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html>

My only concern is that if you decide to not use the jakarta-site2
dependency that you acknowledge that you will agree to maintain the same
look and feel of the primary Jakarta site for consistency reasons.

-jon