ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <dun...@x180.net>
Subject Re: build.classpath and tinderbox builds
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:05:01 GMT
On 1/8/01 9:15 AM, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> If you don't buy this argument, then treat this as a interrim solution
> until a complete solution can be worked out.  Many of the current build.xml
> files are narrowly targetted to one specific use case.

Ok, I can treat this as an interim solution given that the current set of
build.xml files are narrowly targeted.

So, what else should we do in these cases? Have some convention that certain
things are properties that can be passed into the build? That seems like a
decent first proposal for things Jakarta wide.

                                                                  !try; do()