ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <>
Subject CVS write access - Diane Holt
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:59:11 GMT
Hey all,

I just saw Diane's patch for the <sound> task as well as the index.html.

They look perfectly fine and I think that Diane has been not only excellent
in being a vocal contributor (I don't always agree with her and I know she
doesn't always agree with me), but she has also taken the effort to start to
learn Java as well as contribute patches and she has been very helpful for
people on the mailing list. To me, those qualities spells a perfect
candidate for getting CVS write access. I also hope that by having CVS write
access, that will encourage her to learn Java even further (and maybe even
branch out to having her own OSS projects in the future) and participate in
the development of Ant even more.

So, what do you all say? We need two more +1's.

View raw message