ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <dun...@x180.net>
Subject Re: Bootstrap Build from Current CVS Sources Fails
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:52:58 GMT
On 1/3/01 12:39 PM, "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cognet.com.au> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> I haven't seen any commit messages for this new class yet. That is not
> unexpected given the recent performance of cvs commit mails.

FYI -- the recent slowdown in commit mails don't have much to do with
performance of the host machine. We moved to a new machine over the last
week -- and with the machine name came a list approval hell. Most of our
lists require that people who aren't subscribers have their posts go to a
moderator first. This cuts out spam, but inserts a human link into the
process that has to approve, at least the first time, mail from a new
address. This hits us since the CVS mail looks like user@dadealus.apache.org
instead of user@locus.apache.org.

                                                                  !try; do()