ant-dev mailing list archives

From Avik.Sengu...@dresdner-bank.com
Subject RE: Quick question wrt JAVA_HOME
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 06:44:12 GMT
AFAIK, JAVA_HOME is used to add tools.jar to the ant classpath in the
startup scripts. So anything that needs to call the sun compiler will need
it, so other than the obvious case of javac, other tasks that indirectly
calls the compiler will need it. the weblogic jsp compile task does indeed
need it, and presumably the ejbc task as well. Maybe the javadoc task would
need it as well?