ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <>
Subject RE: Text only list?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:51:41 GMT
My suggestion is that this would only be acceptable if the mailer damon
first tried it's best to get the text portion before rejecting it, and then
if it does reject it, that it notifies the author appropriately.

For example, my mailer tries to send RTF with a plain text version in a
multi-part e-mail.  If the mailer damon could recognize that one part of the
e-mail was text and then posted that portion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald []
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 8:07 AM
Subject: Text only list?

what do you guys think of forcing the list to only accept text emails ? The
reason is that I have to fight with a few of these emails as they come
through mangled ;) Any -1 on that ? Anyone know if it is hard to do with
qmail (I assume it is a simple setting).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message