ant-dev mailing list archives

From BugRat Mail System <>
Subject BugRat Report #808 has been filed.
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:29:33 GMT
Bug report #808 has just been filed.

REPORT #808 Details.

Project: Ant
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: critical
Confidence: public
   Release: 1.3alpha January 17 2001
   JVM Release: 1.2.2
   Operating System: windows 2000
   OS Release: sp1
   Platform: weblogic 5.1 sp6

ant build fails in ejbjar

I have been getting a failure during my ant build during ejbjar
before ejbc is called.  It will reproduce 100% though I have
not been to create a test case small enough to submit.  The
following tasks are involved for this bug to occur:
mkdir,copy,javac,ejbjar.  Jeff Davies is also having the same
problem at his company so it is not just me.

I have a target called externals that copies all of my
3'rd party jar files to the deployment directory.  I then
call ejbjar to create an ejb.  The problem only occurs with
certain ejbs.

Here is the stack trace I get:
   [ejbjar] 1 deployment descriptors located.
   [ejbjar] The old method for locating CMP files has been DEPRECATED.
   [ejbjar] Please adjust your weblogic descriptor and set oldCMP="false" to use
 the new CMP descriptor inclusion mechanism.
Class loaded from sy
stem loader
   [ejbjar] looking at interface
   [ejbjar]      implements javax.ejb.EJBObject

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/blazesoft/server/deploy/ejb/session/NdStatel
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(, Compiled Code)
        at, C
ompiled Code)
        at, Compiled Cod
        at$1(, Compiled Code)
        at$, Compiled Code)
        at Method)
        at, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(, Compiled Code)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(, Compiled Co
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(, Compiled Code
        at, Co
mpiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(, Compiled Code)
kAndAddInherited(, Compiled Code)
essDescriptor(, Compiled Code)
, Compiled Code)
        at, Compiled Code)