ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Laird" <Laird.Nel...@time0.com>
Subject Question regarding javadoc task
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:08:06 GMT
Anyone know how to stop javadoc from seeing CVS/Base/*.java files when it
goes through its lists of package names?

If I have a packagenames attribute set to, say, "foo.*", and a sourcepath of
".", then the current javadoc task correctly finds all source files that are
part of those packages--but *also* *incorrectly* finds, for example,
./foo/bar/CVS/Base/File.java, i.e. the base revision of File.java that I've
got checked out.

I could see that if I wanted to specify the "sourcefiles" attribute *instead
of* "packagenames" I might have a chance to exclude erroneous
CVS/Base/*.java stuff, but I can't see how to do it using packagenames.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Laird

--