ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Reeves <Nick.Ree...@gtl.com>
Subject RE: Object retention problem with javac
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:57:40 GMT
Using AntClassLoader just caused the build to block consuming no CPU
mysteriously.

I also no longer suspect javac as being the cause of the memory bloat as the
build seemed to take just as much memory as before. So although javac has a
(minor ?) object retention problems it wasn't the cause of my problem. I
must have taken my heap snapshot too late.

I'm not planning to follow this up.