ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Christensen <tchristen...@nordija.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] New tasks: pvcs (+ configure and askproperty)
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:15:03 GMT
Hi

I'm in the process of wrapping up an integration with pvcs. Currently it only
supports fetching the latest version of files from the repository, but I plan
to introduce support for promotion groups, labels and timestamps.

<pvcs repository="/mnt/pvcs" pvcsproject="/myproject"/>

Have anyone tried the <configure> and <askproperty> tasks? Any feedback on
this?

- Thomas