ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Why do people like copying the source?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:28:19 GMT
In fact, I don't copy the sources...

I set up my build.xml files to point directly
to the source files in the Clear Case controlled
view. The classes go to a location specified
by a property. So in my production builds,
I just send the classes to a specified directory,
while developers, if they so choose by changing
the property from the command line or via ANT_OPTS,
send the classes into the directory tree with their sources.

No copying of directories from place to place is done.