ant-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rou...@univ-reunion.fr>
Subject License problem
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 23:51:55 GMT
Hello.
I wanted to package ant for Mandrake, but i saw those two infamous
binaries ;-) file in ant sources : jaxp.jar and parser.jar, which are (i
suppose) covered by Sun's java license. If i wanted to do a open-source
only package, can i:
-externalise those two files into another binary package, than put
depencies on it for building/running ant ?
-replace them completly by xerces ?
In both case, what sould i change in ant buildfile for building it ?

As i'm not subscribed, please send your answer to my adress too.
Thanks for your help.
--
Guillaume Rousse

Murphy's law : If anything can go wrong, it will.
O'Tool's commentary : Murphy was an optimist.