ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Ant.java + inhert proeprties flag
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:48:59 GMT
Hi,

first time I had to use Ant/CallTarget in moderately complex manner and I
realized that what a whole bunch of people were saying ages ago was right.
Overiding/not-Overiding things does suck ! So what do you thing of adding
an attribute "inheritproperties" for ant task which only inherits current
build files properties if set to true. Defaults to false for backwards
compatability ?

Cheers,

Pete

| "Computers are useless. They can only give you       |
|            answers." - Pablo Picasso                 |