ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Build ahoy
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:27:10 GMT
Hi,

just finishing converting the build to what I proposed a bit back. It was a
bit more work than I thought it would be - consequently it may have broken
something - thou nothing I have found yet.

I would like to commit it soon but I need a volunteer from either a
cygnus/unix user that would be willing to confirm/help fix the *nix build
style because I don't have a place to run it atm. So if you have a bit of
spare time to help me integrate this - that would be great ;) I won't check
in anything till someone volunteers ;)

Cheers,

Pete