ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Suggestion][New Task] Coding Standards / Code 'Beautifier'
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:30:30 GMT
At 05:49  17/1/01 +0000, Stuart Roebuck wrote:
>This is a cross-post from a discussion on the jakarta-james discussion list.
>
>This has received a fairly welcome response from that list, but obviously
it relates to Ant, so could anyone who matters let me know whether this is
of interest, and whether I should pursue it.

As I said over on the James list

+1000000 ;)

Also very interesting - especially for projects like Alexandria would be
the metrics tools he has as they can be used to acurately measure various
things about source code ;)

Cheers,

Pete