ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jar.parser
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:10:27 GMT
At 08:04  17/1/01 -0500, Marc Luce wrote:
>I noticed you set a jar.parser property in the ant.properties.sample file
if we
>want to use another parser.  Where and how is that property used?

Hmm - I guess I forgot to remove that ;) It used to be able to be set
anywhere and your build process would be automatically bootstrapped (ie no
twiddling of classpaths). Except I ran into a limitation (win9x scripting)
that made it impossible to do in all build environments so it was removed.
Since then the jars have been added into CVS repository so ...

Cheers,

Pete