ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query -- status of 'current' ant...
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:56:06 GMT
At 02:11  15/1/01 -0600, Ken Wood wrote:
>How is the current CVS version of ant? Is it
>stable?

I would grab a version of about a week or maybe two weeks ago. A few
largish changes occurs (change of behaviour of build.sysclasspath and
change of java into facade) that may have introduced bugs. (Too early to
tell).

Are the features working OK? Most
>importantly, is the documentation in sync
>with the changes so that I could try to get
>my self back in sync with the latest code
>base?? (Great idea, making Diane a committer!
>Get those docs whipped into shape!)

theres a few newer tasks/features undocumented but nothing is documented
wrong (that I am aware of).

Cheers,

Pete