ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Ant 2.0 - Frantic: How are properties resolved?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:30:53 GMT
At 11:03  14/1/01 -0500, James Cook wrote:
> [...]

I can't see how your code does it at all. There is no reflection code in
the code base and not even any generic method I can see?  And besides you
do use proxies - except you call them HierarchialHashtables.

Run through above example - at what stage is setMessage called and what is
the steps that occur before it ?