ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missed any patches ?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:38:13 GMT
At 06:01  11/1/01 +0100, Thomas Christen wrote:
>Regards
>Thomas
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\wait_1.zip"

Okay - you should probably submit patches individually if you want shorter
round trip time for reading over them ;)

Now the comments.

For the Available I see you added a not attribute - why is this needed.
Most users of attributes for available will go if="foo" or unless="fo"
where unless is equivelent to not.

Also with regards to wait - I don't like the idea of it - so you will have
to convince another committer to submit it ;)

For the embedded tasks - I like the idea but am not sure about the code. I
notice you moved
---
project.fireTaskStarted(this);
this.maybeConfigure();
this.execute();
project.fireTaskFinished(this, null);
---

from target to task and I believe it is a concern of target rather than
task and thus has no place being in task.

Cheers,

Pete