ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: -quiet mode, annoying output....
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 09:31:16 GMT
At 08:16  9/1/01 +1100, Conor MacNeill wrote:

>> Nope - we aren't going to change anything that is not backwards
>compatable
>> - at least thats what I believe we decided. Backwards incompatable
>changes
>> will liekyl wait till 2.0+
>>

>I think we were talking about build file changes. Changing the operation
>of -quiet would not be a problem, IMHO.

I am reluctent to make any changes to structure of output because I know
that there is at least two houses I know of who run perl scripts over the
output. I HATE perl and I guess I could convince them to move to the
XMLLogger or whatever ;) but I assume that this is not a isolated case -
does any one else know houses who do post-processing on output ?

Cheers,

Pete