ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Enhancement to available task
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 01:54:20 GMT
At 10:51  2/1/01 -0500, Bill Burton wrote:
>  <available property="javascript.present">
>    <if classname="com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager"/>
>    <if classname="org.mozilla.javascript.Scriptable"/>
>    <if file="my/generated/javascript/file.js"/>
>    <unless property="disable.javascript"/>
>  </available>

I had a think about it and I like this best. It reduces/removes the need
for complex target setups which was previously the way to do it and is
clear and easy to understand. With multiple availables it is also possible
to represent all logical relationships in normal logic (ie basically
and/or/not+derivatives). What does everyone else think ?

Cheers,

Pete