ant-dev mailing list archives

From mads...@att.net
Subject Re: Adding output
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:10:09 GMT
Thanks for the input Nico, but I think I might need to
clarify a little bit. I am looking for the files ant is
going to build. It has to know this. If it didn't know
which files it was going to build, how would it work? It
seems to me that ant is doing something completely
different from what I am trying to do, so it looks like
I'll have to parse the files manually, and run through
all of the files I find that match the build file.

Anthony Levensalor