ant-dev mailing list archives

From mads...@att.net
Subject Re: Adding output
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:23:10 GMT
Greetings!

  I am trying to put together a helper utility that will
parse a build.xml file and display the following things
to the user:

 1.) Complete classpath necessary for the build
 2.) A list of all .java, .jar, .zip, etc. files that
are used in the build.
 3.) A listing of all of the classes that will be built.

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction here? I
am really enthusiastic about this, but I am  having a
tough time getting the source straight. Is there already
an API I can tap into to do this? I do not want to build
anything with this utility, just output the above
listing.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Anthony Levensalor