ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where do the "cvs commit:"-Messages come from?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:24:34 GMT
I also never saw my commit-mail come through on the list (like Nico, just
some minor fixes to index.html, which needed doing and as a way to verify
I really could put a commit through). I can see my rev (1.191, back on
1/17), just never saw any commit-mail come through for it.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)