ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ant 1.3 ? ant 2.0? timeline
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:36:14 GMT
--- Conor MacNeill <conor@ebinteractive.com.au> wrote:
> There are some things I still want to do before we go for an Ant 1.3
> release. I expect a couple of weeks at most. I'd like to propose a vote
> then, if we can all wait.

Actually, now might be a good time to at least review the open bugs list
and see what should be slated for 1.3 and what can wait (the bogus warning
that you get now about properties not being set would be high on my list
of ones I'd want to see fixed :) Maybe also run down any open requests for
features and see which (if any) of those can get in. Then try to draw up a
time-frame from there.

Also, that brings up the question: What happens to Ant1.x development --
are things going forward after 1.3 as if there will be an Ant 1.4, or is
Ant1.x not just a lame duck but a dead one?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)