ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CVS access control
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:50:23 GMT
--- Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:
> Right, but the policy of the ASF is all or nothing as we literally have
> tons of people doing commits and to manage that at that granularity just
> isn't worth it.

I don't mind having full access -- I just mind that I can't get it to work
for me.

Can one of the committers who already manages to do whatever it is that
needs doing to be able to login in to CVS please help me figure out why
I'm not succeeding at being able to do that? I've been able to make the
'ssh ...' command work, but I can't get CVS to let me log in. You can send
mail directly to me, so we don't clutter up the list.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)