ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject New committer questions
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:43:45 GMT
--- Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:
> FYI, brian reported back to me that your account has been created and
> commit privs given to you. So commit away!

Yep -- got mail from Brian. Looks like I'll need to do some
installing/configuring of things, though, before I can in fact "commit
away!" :) And before I do all that, I have a couple of questions:
  - Is CVS smart about line-endings? If I work from my NT, is
    it going to add all those ugly ^M's? I can work from a Unix
    machine instead if that'd be better.
  - Is setting up the SSH stuff easier to do for Unix or NT?
  - I have Cygwin on my NT that I currently use to pull Ant from CVS,
    but the committer info talks about WinCVS -- do I need that,
    or can I continue to use the CVS I have, if I do end up working
    from the NT?

Thanks,
Diane

=====